VoltFeeder® Power Unit is a portable compact lightweight 7 kVA electrical generator.
Your advantages with VoltFeeder®
- Grid independent power supply
- high continuous 7 kVA power output
- excellent and stable current
- automatic start/stop squence
- ready to use, no warm-up!
- maintenance-free storage over a long period
- simple to operate
- vibration free
- small, light, compact, easy to carry e.g. for use in rugged terrain, on construction sites or in remote locations
VoltFeeder® Power Unit can be operated with a variety of low-sulphur fuels:
- Jet A1
- Light heating oil
VoltFeeder® Power Unit is a light and portable (emergency) generator which guarantees the electricity supply at any time and at any place. Instead of a heavy Diesel or petrol engine, VoltFeeder ® uses a modern and highly efficient gas turbine combined with an electrical generator, the same technology used on modern jet aircraft. The fuel is efficiently burned at high temperature, resulting in lower emissions.
VoltFeeder®, with its compact dimensions, is easily carried and can be fitten in the trunk of a car, taken on board a helicopter or be man-carried on the back to be brought to hard to access places.
VoltFeeder® can be used everywhere, be it at home, on the farm, in business, at events or during disaster relief. VoltFeeder® is suitable for many applications in the domain of mobile and emergency electricity supply.
Intelligent load shedding management
Primary / Secondary supply circuits allow for priority feed selection.
- During an overload of the mobile generator, this specialized unit protects important equipment against power losses by turning off the electrical power on the lower priority consumers.
- Scalable load management
- GFCI, Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter
400 Volt / 50 Hz / 16 A
230 Volt / 50 Hz
- CE certified
Example: horse racing
Example: field hospital